Dr. Larry Farwell – Inventor of Brain Fingerprinting
- Selected by TIME Magazine to the TIME 100 Top Innovators of the Century, "the Picassos or Einsteins of the 21st Century."
- Inventor of the first brain-computer-interface (BCI).
- Published Brain Fingerprinting and BCI research in the leading peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Conducted Brain Fingerprinting research at the FBI, the CIA, and the US Navy.
- Harvard Graduate and Former Harvard Medical School research associate.
- Author of the #1 Best Selling Book - The Science of Creating Miracles: Neuroscience, Quantum Physics, and Living the Life of Your Dreams.
Dr. Larry Farwell, PhD
Dr. Larry Farwell is a Harvard graduate and former Harvard research associate. He earned his PhD in biological psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Dr. Farwell also conducted pioneering research in the field of brain-computer interfaces. He invented the first EEG-based brain-computer interface, a device that allows an individual to communicate directly from the brain to a computer and speech synthesizer using electrical brain activity.
Dr. Farwell has invented and developed new applications of brainwaves in several fields. He pioneered the use of brainwaves to evaluate the effectiveness of training and advertising programs scientifically and developed medical technology that may be applied for the early detection of Alzheimer’s and other cognitively degenerative diseases.
He has conducted and published pioneering research in neuroscience, quantum physics, and the role of consciousness in life and the universe. He is the author of a #1 bestselling book, The Science of Creating Miracles: Neuroscience, Quantum Physics, and Living the Life of Your Dreams (see https://drlarryfarwell.com).
Dr. Farwell is a black belt in kungfu and an advocate of a naturally healthy lifestyle and diet.
Dr. Farwell Named To
The Time 100: The Next Wave
Time Magazine selected Dr. Farwell to the Time 100: The Next Wave, the 100 top innovators who may be “the Picassos or Einsteins of the 21st Century.”
Dr. Larry Farwell discusses
Brain Fingerprinting with
President George W. Bush